Aviation Insurance is a specialty line of insurance practiced by a few specialized British Columbia brokers. There are unique risks associated with aviation-related businesses, which standard insurance policies don’t cover. Aviation-specific insurance policies are designed to address these exclusions, which is why it is important that you work with an aviation insurance expert at Reliance Insurance – preventing gaps in coverage is key.
Insurance designed specifically for aviation risk
- Aircraft hull
- Aircraft liability
- Aviation general liability
- Aviation products liability
Types of Aviation Operations
- Fixed wing and rotary wing commercial operations
- Fixed wing and rotary wing private operations
- Maintenance, repair, and overhaul companies
- Non-owned aircraft liability
- Flight training schools
- Airport premises and hangar-keepers liability
Aviation insurance is a highly specialized area – talk to our aviation insurance experts who will help you navigate this area and get the coverage you need.