Commercial Real Estate
Acquiring a portfolio of commercial real estate can be a lucrative investment requiring comprehensive insurance coverage to protect both the assets the investors. Our commercial real estate experts have decades of experience working with Commercial and Residential Real Estate firms in reviewing the coverages available and getting the best value so that your property is properly protected.
Commercial real estate insurance coverage can include losses resulting from:
- Weather-related events
- Fire and smoke
- Building collapse
- Equipment breakdown
We offer coverages to protect a wide range of real estate businesses:
- Commercial real estate owners and property managers
- Warehouses and industrial buildings
- Storage facilities
- Parking lots and garages
- Real estate investment trusts (REITs)
- Residential property managers (including condominiums)
- Property development including Bonding and Wrap Up Liability
Call our experts at Reliance insurance for your commercial real estate evaluation, and we will provide you with the right insurance to address these issues, and ensure that you are prepared for the unexpected.