A company's most costly thieves already have keys to the building, access to IT system and bank accounts. Canadian employees steal approximately 20 billion dollars per year in money, securities, stock and other property from their employers, and the effect on your organization can be devastating to your bottom line.
Understanding employee theft and fraud requires that you look at the type of items thieves go after and the methods used to perpetrate fraud and how to mitigate your risk.
- Identifying employee theft related in Canada
- The types of businesses targeted: professional, retail, manufacturing, not-for-profit, institutional.
- Real-life examples of claims.
- Statistics of claims: amount of loss, duration, type of loss, how discovered, industry type.
- Overview of best practices: detection and prevention
Thu, Feb 15, 2018 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM PST