Insurance for commercial fleets
Reliance Insurance understands how important your commercial vehicles are to your business operations. We take pride in being able to meet the unique and specific loss exposures to ensure assets, liabilities, and profits are protected in the event of a loss. From small companies with one or two vehicles to large, multi-vehicle fleets, we have the knowledge and experience to ensure you have the fleet insurance coverage you require for a competitive premium. We will be pleased to share our access to the numerous insurance markets, industry experts & risk management services.
Reduce fleet insurance costs on five or more vehicles
We find ways to maximize the insurance premium you pay. If your business has more than five vehicles, you may be eligible for a program that can save you time and money.
- The Fleetplan Program allows the owners of five or more power units to have a common expiry date, no principal operators and potentially earn up to a further 20% discount. This can be a great benefit when a business has multiple drivers for one vehicle.
- A unique proprietary tool called Discount Forecasting – designed by Reliance Insurance fleet specialists – is a way that we can analyze discounts to maximize the business’s auto insurance rate.
- Coverage streamlining is easier when all policies come up for renewal at the same time.
- Defensive driver training for commercial and personal vehicles.
Protect your business with fleet insurance & risk management services
A company may need to have protection for drivers using their own vehicles such as courier and taxi companies, or for rented or leased vehicles. A fleet insurance policy will generally cover the following:
- Damage and total loss caused by accidents
- Damage from at-fault uninsured or underinsured drivers
- Personal injury liability
- Damage to off-road vehicles such as vehicles on construction site
- Crisis media strategy
- Accident response kit & protocols
- Advanced defensive driver training
Once a business has entered the program, Reliance Insurance fleet agents know how to secure great discounts by looking at options related to the type of vehicles you have or want to add to your fleet, deductible changes and risk strategy based on your fleet activities. Reliance also offers defensive driving.
Did you know:
- ICBC introduced new rules for how ICBC premiums are calculated. ICBC announced changes to the new model for fleet drivers. Now, crashes that occur in a fleet vehicle will not affect a driver’s ICBC premium or other policies where a person is listed as a driver. At-fault fleet claims will remain with the fleet policy. If you need clarification, call our Reliance Insurance fleet specialist. Learn more about changes to auto insurance in B.C..
- According to ICBC, a fleet is classified as a business that has to insure five or more vehicles.
- With Reliance Insurance, once you purchase the basic liability insurance from ICBC we can shop the optional own damage coverages with other insurance carriers.
Call for our proprietary Fleet Discount Forecasting Program to maximize your insurance premiums.
You may need:
We’ve got you covered for ICBC Autoplan or private insurance.
Liability insurance can protect you, your staff, your customers and even your suppliers.
Protect against liability for bodily injury or property damage claims arising out of your products.
Business Interruption Insurance
Prevent loss of income if your premises are damaged.
We have been very pleased with our insurance service provided Reliance Insurance. They have provided prompt service and professional advice on our insurance needs for the past 9 years.
— Reliance Fleet Specialist
The Future is now with commercial E-vehicles
The Future is now with commercial E-vehicles In 2019 Harbour Air made history with a successful commercial E-plane flight test in Richmond, BC. The first […]
Will your car insurance rates increase? ICBC is changing to a driver-based insurance model
Will your car insurance rates increase? On September 1, 2019, ICBC rolled out significant changes to auto insurance in British Columbia. Driving experience and crash […]
State of the art IoT solutions for the transportation industry
IoT Solutions – Bell Canada and Preston Mobility brought together industry experts to present trend-setting topics, and various SaaS solutions to combat the growing trends and […]