Corporate Business Travel Insurance
Your global organization has people travelling across international borders and around the world. You have a duty of care to ensure the safety of your employees and mitigate your risk for events such as medical emergencies, political instability, and severe weather.
Optimum business travel insurance
In Canada, we are fortunate to have a robust public health insurance program, but typically our provincial healthcare services do not cover out of country expenses.
You need insurance that covers the following:
- A program with 24/7 travel, medical and security assistance. Various time zones, political uncertainties, and language issues require a central system to help when risk is high or during an emergency.
- Medical, dental, and trip cancellation components.
- Additional coverage options for war risk, aircraft, hijacking, and pilot/crew cover.
- A cost management tool, coordinating medical case management and assistance services with claims administration.
- Customized programs to offer a wide range of limits and various trip durations for a few days, a week, a month, or up to one year.
- Coverages that extend to all employees or customized for specific classes.
- Apps that are easily accessible on or off wifi.
Affordable and prudent
Business travel insurance is affordable and a prudent risk management tool.
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Medical Expense
- Accident Medical Expense
- Emergency Medical Evacuation
- Security Evacuation
- War Risk Coverage
- Baggage and Personal Effects
- Natural Disaster
- Family Transportation
Whether you travel a little or a lot for business, find the coverage that makes sense for the risk on your company locations and travel requirements. If your employees are going to a high-risk country, contact us to discuss a special risk plan that will cover passive war and terrorism.
You have a duty of care to ensure the safety of your employees. Connect with a Reliance Insurance Advisor to look at options.
You may need:
Attract and retain top talent with health insurance and retirement benefits.
Key Person Insurance
Don't let the loss of a key person in your organization be the death of your business.
Kidnap and Ransom Insurance
If you do business internationally, protect your business from harm.
Media Crisis Training
Be prepared for the potential media attention in a business crisis.
We have grown to trust, value and rely on Reliance Insurance. They remain current and informed to our changing business, structure and needs.
— J. Schaus, Mergers
The benefits of a workplace health and safety plan
The benefits of a workplace health and safety plan The benefits of a workplace health and safety plan – For many businesses, maintaining a safe […]
Breaking down cyber attacks
Breaking down cyber attacks In insurance we promote the importance of being protected from cyber attacks or social engineering. Insurance can help cover the costs […]
Key-Person life insurance safeguards your business
Key-Person life insurance safeguards your business Add another layer of protection to your business during the global pandemic For years now, human resources departments maintain […]