What makes Reliance Insurance a step above other insurance agencies? Our team!
Reliance Insurance is one of the largest independent insurance brokerages in Western Canada providing insurance products and services including commercial, home, auto, pleasurecraft, marine, life and employee benefits.
Our brand new head office is based in Burnaby, BC. We are a 100% Canadian owned family business since 1985. We offer our team members a comprehensive compensation package that includes competitive salary, complete benefits package, continuing education and exciting opportunities for advancement in a fast-growing company.
We value respect, integrity, teamwork, customer focus, fun, competition and rewards.
We are looking for someone to value a successful company with little turnover and find your forever job as part of the Reliance Family.
Benefits of Reliance Insurance Careers
- Full Time
- Competitive Salary
- Company perks
- Fun place to work
Careers at Reliance Insurance
Commercial Insurance Account Manager
Personal Lines Insurance Account Manager
- Maintain book of business
- Meet with clients
- Process renewals, endorsements, cancellations, certificates, bonds, invoicing etc.
- Policy renewals and follow up on expiry dates
- Work directly with clients to maintain active files, re: client business, contacts, changes etc.
- Communicate with Insurers regarding new business & renewal terms, underwriting, inspections, stock reports, appraisals, statement of values and other underwriting forms
- Writing & issuing all bonds, glass policies and special events.
- Follow up abeyances and accounts receivable
- Occasionally follow up on preferred leads or take New business calls
- Level 2 license with minimum 3 years current experience preferred
- Thorough knowledge of respective insurance specialties: commercial insurance or personal lines
- Ability to multi-task, detail oriented and strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication (both verbal & written)
- Great computer skills including EPIC, outlook, word and excel
- Committed to professional development to enhance skills & abilities
- Demonstrated ability to build strong customer relationships
- Work in collaborative team environment & have the ability to work independently as well
Hours of operation is 8am to 5pm, Monday through Friday. Sundays and holidays closed.
Please forward your resume and cover letter highlighting your assets that you feel are right for this position to email@example.com
Our team is welcoming and our growing company provides opportunity for a diversified career. BTW, only apply if you are kind, mindful of others and have a positive attitude!
"Working at Reliance has been a great experience. I've been an employee for 4 years now and have always felt valued and cared for. The workplace culture makes you feel like you're part of a big family. As a Reliance employee I get the work-life balance I need to be a mom, wife and a business woman at the same time."
— Steffi Dip, Digital Marketing Assistant
Life hacks to Reli on: Global eats on local beats
If your plans for a 12-day Cheese Journey Tour of the French and Swiss Alps have been thwarted by COVID-19, fear not. Reliance Insurance “Hacks […]
Be More Than A Bystander
#MeToo and #TimesUp have put a spotlight on sexual harassment, bullying, and inequality in the workplace. Gone are the days when simply having a corporate […]
Burnaby Heights merchants & community hats off day
Book off your calendar because Hats Off Day is coming to town on Saturday, June 1, 2019. Come out to Burnaby’s biggest street festival where […]