At Reliance Insurance we understand how important your vehicles are to your business operations. We take pride in being able to meet the unique and specific loss exposures to ensure assets, liabilities, and profits are protected in the event of a loss. From the small companies with one or two vehicles to large multi vehicle fleets, we have the knowledgeable and the experience to ensure you have the fleet insurance coverage you require for a premium that is competitive. We will be pleased to share with you our access to the numerous insurance markets, industry experts & risk management services.
Reduce fleet insurance costs on five or more vehicles
We find the ways to maximize the insurance premium you pay. If your business has more than five vehicles, you may be eligible for a program that can save you time and money.
- The Fleetplan Program allows the owners of five or more power units to have a common expiry date, no principal operators and potentially earn up to a further 20% discount. This can be a great benefit when a business has multiple drivers for one vehicle.
- A unique proprietary tool called Discount Forecasting - designed by Reliance Insurance fleet specialists - is a way that we can analyze discounts to maximize the business’s auto insurance rate.
- Coverage streamlining is easier when all policies come up for renewal at the same time.
- Defensive driver training for commercial and personal vehicles
Protect your business with fleet insurance
A company may need to have protection for drivers using their own vehicles such as courier and taxi companies, or for rented or leased vehicles. A fleet insurance policy will generally cover the following:
- Damage and total loss caused by accidents
- Damage from at-fault uninsured or under insured drivers
- Personal injury liability
- Damage to off road vehicles such as vehicle's on construction site
Once a business has entered into the program Reliance Insurance fleet agents know how to secure great discounts by looking at options related to the type of vehicles you have or want to add to your fleet, deductible changes and risk strategy based on your fleet activities. Reliance also offers defensive driving
Did you know:
- According to ICBC a fleet is classified as business that has to insure five or more vehicles.
- With Reliance Insurance once you purchase the basic liability insurance from ICBC we can shop the optional own damage coverages with other insurance carriers.