How to future proof your business utilizing scenario analysis for operational continuity.
Date: May 19, 2020
Time: 9:30 AM PDT
About the Presentation
In a crisis or economic downturn and with the future unknown, scenario analysis and strategic repositioning is a critical part of business replanning. Learn best practices to move (or keep) your company in positive cash flow and map out operational decisions for recovery. Join KPMG Deal Advisory Partner, Ken Su and hear business continuity insights to help business across all sectors stay on course.
- Business replanning and strategic repositioning
- Importance of scenario analysis and cash flow forecasting
- Updates on government programs – programs changing weekly.
- Key to successful scenario analysis and planning
- Cash flow forecasting/financial modelling
- Examples of tactical moves for managing cash flow
- Overview and update on latest status: CEBA, Workshare, CEWS, CERB (employees), BDC $2m, BDC Co-lending, BDC co-guarantee
- Taking stock now that we are 5/6 weeks in and planning for financial and operation recovery
Who Will Benefit
- C-suite Executives
- Senior Management
- Risk Managers
Meet the Presenters
Guest Speaker: Ken Su
Team Lead Support, GVA Rapid Response Team
Deal Advisory Partner and GVA Transaction Services Lead
KPMG in Canada
Moderator: Earle McCandless
Commercial Account Director
Reliance Insurance Agencies Ltd.
Questions about the scenario analysis presentation? Contact us.